X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Got this in recently.

Casey Kotchman 1/1 297 days
    I just got a Kotchman back from well over a year ago as well. I didn't even writed down when I sent it out.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

• A few returns:

First one I didn't expect back since I sent it out the day before the Bengals cut him.

Dan LeFevour 1/1 438 days

Then got probably one of my favorite returns back today.

Branden Dawson 1/1 8 days
      Got him last year, but the signature didn't show up well and the photo wasn't great, so glad to get this one.

Comment

• LeFevour still plays football? Nice.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

• Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
          LeFevour still plays football? Nice.
          I don't think so. He had signed with a CFL team, but he lives in Illinois, so he may be done.

Comment

• Got this in yesterday

Chris Mullin 1/1 199 days

Comment

• Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
              LeFevour still plays football? Nice.
              last i heard he was a backup in Cincinatti,i wouldve heard if he had signed up in the CFL,i know the Grey Cup is tomorrow,and for that game im rooting for Calgary,simply for the fact that Argos fans think theyre god's gift to football whent they dont know when to keep thier mouths shut,theyre almost as bad as Cheesehead fans

Comment

• Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
                last i heard he was a backup in Cincinatti,i wouldve heard if he had signed up in the CFL,i know the Grey Cup is tomorrow,and for that game im rooting for Calgary,simply for the fact that Argos fans think theyre god's gift to football whent they dont know when to keep thier mouths shut,theyre almost as bad as Cheesehead fans
                He was cut from the Bengals last year, then was on the Colts practice squad, and finished the year with the Jaguars. Signed with a CFL team before their season, and I think was cut.

Comment

• Got this one in today.

Steve Kerr 1/1 273 days

Comment

• One more basketball person I can try now.

Comment

• Got this back a few days ago.

Jamie McMurray 1/1 335 days

Comment

• Originally posted by key2win View Post
                        One more basketball person I can try now.
                        Providing you can wait almost a year (273 days!)
                        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

• Nice sucesses! I wish I had kept track of all mine. I just kept the envelopes. I am going to send out 40 or 50 January 2nd. Stamps already bought as they increase Jan 27th I hear. Maybe I'll start a cool post like this one and some of the others here. Keep them coming. Dave
                          I collect a little bit of everything. But, if I never get back to you, your probably on Ignore!!

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/prosefan1/

Jim Thome Have List: http://dave44671.tripod.com/

Save the Ta-Tas

Comment

• Got these in recently:

Return from Spring Training:
                            Jameson Taillon 1/1 300 days

For my set:
                            Chris Johnson 1/1 33 days

Comment

• 300 days, a new record for you?

Comment

• Nope, I think the McMurray is my longest thus far at 335

Comment

Working...
                                X