My vision for this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My vision for this forum

Every trading forum has a TTM section, and they all have basically the same things- a bunch of addresses, some emails, some discussion threads, etc.

I want the forum here at CCW to be that, but more. My goal, and my vision, is to make this site the comprehensive directory for email autograph information. This is how I got my start in the autograph hobby, and I feel it is an under utilized way to get autographs. Therefore, my goal, and hopefully I will have help with this, is to compile the best list of working, tested, reliable emails that our members can use to get autographs.

I will need all members help with this- as you find, use, and recieve successes from emails, please share them here, with the other members of this site. Also please continue to post regular addresses as well, I will begin to add these as I have the time, and as I find useful information

Ed

ed, i would absolutely love to help out with this section. i do a ton off ttm and i think i would be a great addition to the moderator team. just sayin.
    I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

Ed, glad to see you coming over to the good guys!

I would also love to help with this forum.

I don't send out to many requests, but I send out to who I know will reply.

I'm not sure if you know this or not but, there is a reliable book of athletes home addresses.

It's like $80 and it's professionally compounded with over 300 pages

Not sure on the rules of posting websites on the boards are but if you PM me, I'll tell you the address
      sigpic

Comment

Cool! I'd love to get some auto's!!
        sigpic
        Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
        *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
          Ed, glad to see you coming over to the good guys!

I would also love to help with this forum.

I don't send out to many requests, but I send out to who I know will reply.

I'm not sure if you know this or not but, there is a reliable book of athletes home addresses.

It's like $80 and it's professionally compounded with over 300 pages

Not sure on the rules of posting websites on the boards are but if you PM me, I'll tell you the address
          yeah its harvey's list im assuming

Comment

Yeah that's what I was refering to

I don't have it, but I've heard great things about it.
            sigpic

Comment

it is a great tool if you have the money for it
              Last edited by tikitomoka; 09-27-2009, 08:11 PM.

Comment

lets not worry too much about other places to get addresses- lets work on getting addresses here that members can use
                Ed

Comment

Working...
                X