Clear All

• Daqda's TTM Thread

I have Mark Buehrle so far
    http://img835.imageshack.us/edit_pre...&action=rotate

nice,u should try to get Gordon Beckham and Dayan Viciedo once hes recalled

Comment

i'd get beckham but i don't have a card other than a 2010 20/20 card

Comment

It doesn't matter, it is highly believed that he has a "ghost signer". Since you appear to be new to this, I'll tell you what that means.

A ghost signer is when a player has somebody else (i.e. spouse, secretary, bat boy) sign their items for said player. Therefore this makes the signatures fakes and upsets some collectors. Speculation of Beckham began when a large amount was returned after the AS break last season from Chicago while the White Sox were on a long home stand.

If you would like mine, it is a 2010 Topps WTWY insert. I got it in a done with the hobby type deal and I just don't like how the card looks. Just looking for other TTMs/IPs I don't have right now...
        Thanks,
        Zack
        ---------------------------------------------------
        NEXT TRADE DEADLINE is 4/7! I will be returning to school at this time and will not trade during the semester.
        ---------------------------------------------------
        PICS LIST

Comment

guys, sorry about not posting here in a while, i haven't gotten any bavk since mark's arrived, i have sent out to michael saunders, greg jennings and mike singletary since my last post

Comment

Working...
          X