Recent successes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent successes

Derrick Mason, Abram Elam, Sandy Alomar Jr, Jim Thome, Santonio Holmes, Josh Childress, Fausto Carmona, Romeo Crennel, Don Mattingly, Eli Manning, Grady Sizemore

I've sent tons out through the years, but these were received recently. I'll update this occasionally.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Congrats! Thanks for sharing your successes.

Comment

I sent out Ryan Mallet, Julio Jones, Nick Fairley, Mark Ingram, Ronnie Brown, Jake Locker, Ben Watson, Joe Thomas and DeMarco Murray today. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Very sweet on your successes! Do you have scans of any of them?
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Charlie Joiner

Comment

Shaun Alexander

Comment

Sorry. I just saw the scan request. I'll try to get them up sometime next week. I've been slacking on that and I'll be busy with my son's baptism and some other family stuff this weekend, but I'll do it asap.

Comment

Don't worry, any chance you get would be fine! I got Shaun Alexander yesterday too and am about to upload scans.
                "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

cool autos congrads
                  http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                  Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Thanks. I went to send out a bunch yesterday, but forgot that I only had enough envelopes for 1. I only sent to Arian Foster. We'll see. I'm going to get more envelopes this weekend. Let you guys know.

Comment

Jason Babin, Philadelphia Eagles

The auto was slightly smeared from the penny sleeve, so he removed and also signed the index card that I sent for protection.

Comment

Paul Pressey - Cavs, Ruben Amaro - Phillies

Comment

Aaron Shea - Browns
                          personalized

Comment

Where did you send Thome? I've tried twice, but to no avail. I would love to get him - he is my favorite active player.
                            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Sandy Alomar Jr. has a great autograph

Comment

Working...
                              X