76ers vs Pistons 2/28/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 76ers vs Pistons 2/28/2012

Went to graph the Pistons today, didn't watch the game though because I wanted to watch the Spartans play.

Ben Wallace, Jason Maxiell, Rodney Stuckey, and Will Bynum all ignored. Greg Monroe never came out and missed Tayshaun Prince who only signed for a few people.

Here's what I got:

He ended up signing for just about everyone who wanted an Autograph from him.

Used the same marker for everyone, signed for a decent amount of people.

Jerebko signed for as many people as possible, but had to do an interview so didn't sign for everyone.

Used the same market, only signed for maybe 5-8 people, so can't complain to much.

Doing the Bobcats tommorow, hoping for Walker/Biyombo

You went for those scrubs over EVAN TURNER?!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
      You went for those scrubs over EVAN TURNER?!
      He didn't sign anyhow, I saw Brand/Lou Williams signed, not sure who else for them did though

Comment

Nice additions but the Sparties had just about the same type of game...

Comment

I thought you hated the Pistons right now?

Comment

I hate when they win, and hate most the roster except for Monroe, Knight and Jerebko.

Comment

You hate when they win. LOL!

Comment

Nice additions gladdyontherise! Congrats!

I'm the same way with the Cavs. Every time they win, it messes up the lottery pick. Both teams need losses, more than wins at this point. I have to admit, it's hard when I go to the game to root against them.

I'm hoping to get Kyrie Irving and Tristan Thompson tomorrow at the auto show. I thought they were signing at the hockey game last week, but I got in arguments with every employee when they told me they were just making an appearance. I got there 4 hours early for nothing.
                Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
                X