Cleveland Auto Show - 2/29/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Auto Show - 2/29/12

Newman/Logano were signing yesterday at the Cleveland Auto Show in the Chevy/Toyota booths, and Alex Mack/Greg Little were signing in the Ford booth for 'Browns night'. I only really cared about Newman since I already have a Logano auto'ed die-cast in my collection...but anyways, here's what I came home with.

First Browns stuff, then the NASCAR stuff.

And my new project...I'm gonna start getting tiles signed by drivers and eventually (once I have enough), turn it into a coffee table in checkerboard pattern. Used paint pens for these and they turned out AMAZING.

Just wanted to share.
    -Jeremy

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Love those tiles!

Comment

Very cool idea!

You'll have to post a pic of that table one day when its finished......good luck!
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

very nice I am a newman fan Wish he get in winners circle more .Very cool autos
        http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
        Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

I just got back from tonight's show. Kyrie Irving signed a miniball. Tristan Thompson signed a photo and Antwan Jamison signed 1 card and 2 photos. The security was pretty tight, but Jamison was nice and signed the 2 pics my 2nd time through the line. I thought about getting Josh Cribbs and T.J. Ward, but since I was in line for 4.5 hours, I was ready to get home. I was 70 people back in the Irving line, so my buddy and I took turns getting Jamison and everything was really quick.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Good stuff Jeremy
            Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
            Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
            Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
            Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Congrats Jeremy!

Comment

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
                I just got back from tonight's show. Kyrie Irving signed a miniball. Tristan Thompson signed a photo and Antwan Jamison signed 1 card and 2 photos. The security was pretty tight, but Jamison was nice and signed the 2 pics my 2nd time through the line. I thought about getting Josh Cribbs and T.J. Ward, but since I was in line for 4.5 hours, I was ready to get home. I was 70 people back in the Irving line, so my buddy and I took turns getting Jamison and everything was really quick.
                Didn't know Jamison was gonna be there. I was gonna go down for Cavs night tonight, but since I've already gotten Kyrie a few times at The Q, I figured I'd save the gas money.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Yeah, Jamison signed from 4-5 about 200 feet from the Irving/Thompson table, so we were able to make quick trips back and forth.
                  Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I got in line at 2:00 for the 6:00 Irving/Thompson signing, but it went quick.

Comment

Working...
                    X