How To Be Successful With TTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Be Successful With TTM

Alright so I have really been thinking about getting into TTM Autos and what not. I however have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to it now a days. How does one better their chances of being successful with TTM Autos? Like what do you send to them, a 3x5 index and a letter explaining how you're a big fan or what?
    my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Write a personalized letter to the person you are requesting the autograph from. Hand write it, dont type it. Send a SASE so they can return the card to you. I have sometimes sent 2 cards, 1 for them to keep and 1 for them to sign. Some athletes are collectors too. Good luck!

Comment

I haven't done a lot, but I think a personalized letter, typed or written and signed by you is a nice touch. Talk about how you have followed their career and why you want to include their auto in your collection. Be polite and personable. I guess that is my two cents.

And yeah definitely something for them to send the cards back in with postage for sure!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Working...
      X