current project: 05-'06 Upper Deck hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• current project: 05-'06 Upper Deck hockey

heres my current progress on getting the base and young guns signed : 2005-06 Upper Deck Hockey pictures by chris_brown2 - Photobucket if anyone's got any for trade/sale please let me know

Awesome! Hopefully we can add a few to your collection!
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

As things stand now, my biggest wants are Ed Belfour and pavol demitra

Comment

got back Manny Legace after exactly a 6 month wait

Comment

ive also managed to knock off Alexander Semin and gotten back my first '10-'11 UD autograph as well (Ian White)

Comment

most recent ones ive gotten over the past 10 days or so to push my collection past the 100 card mark,are Mikael Samuelsson and Martin St Louis

Comment

the scans of the Samuelsson,Semin,and St Louis are on my bucket now if anyone wants to look at 'em

Comment

got back Nick Lidstrom yesterday after an almost 6 month wait (1/9/12-6/25/12 scan of it is on my bucket if anyone wants to look at it

Comment

I believe Pavel Demitra is deceased if i remember correctly.
                  Avid ttm and ip autograph collector always looking to add to my collection and help fellow collectors anyway I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Ttmgrapher17 View Post
                    I believe Pavel Demitra is deceased if i remember correctly.
                    yes he is,which is why im praying to god theres a copy of one out there that he mightve signed before the crash,ive been looking on FeeBay on a practical daily basis,but they have the same autographed cards of him day after day with little to no change,the reason Belfour's high on my wantlist,is because of his bad rep for signing stuff through the mail,and if im not mistaken,he has a low opinion of anything of him in a Leafs uniform,which is what his '05-'06 UD has him in

Comment

Yeah Belfour almost always signs Stars stuff only.Its a shame to because he didnt play aweful in Toronto.
                      Avid ttm and ip autograph collector always looking to add to my collection and help fellow collectors anyway I can.

Comment

while on vacation over the past couple of weeks,i got back Chris Osgood after a 356 day wait c/o his home address,and this afternoon,i got back Andy Sutton with a personalized thank u note both in the envelope,and on the envelope itself

Comment

ive put up scans of the Andy Sutton,and a Antti Laaksonen Avalanche,and Patrik Stefan i got from a friend if anyone wants to look

Comment

over the past 5 days,ive managed to also bring in autos from John Michael-Liles yesterday,and Rob Niedermayer this afternoon TTM,the Liles scan is on my bucket page

Comment

today brought in Stephane Yelle,scans coming shortly

Comment

Working...
                              X