Butch's ttm auto success thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butch's ttm auto success thread

Well I might as well do it too... From now on this is where you will find all my successes... heres the 3 I got in today

#1 - Thome Jim c/o Chicago Whitesox ~ Tucson Electric Park ~ 2500 E. Ajo Way Tucson AZ 85713
    Sent - 4/4/2009

I originally sent him 3 cards. He only signed the Superior Sluggers insert in black...

#2 - Fisher Jack 4407 Nicholas St Easton PA 18045
    Sent - 3/14/2008

Yes you read it right.. he lives in my town and not very far away and it took him almost 2 years to get it back to me lol. Anywho he signed a 1969 Topps in black (& personalized it)

#3 - Hardy James c/o Buffalo Bills ~ One Bills Dr Orchard Park NY 14127
    Sent - 6/4/2008

He sgned a Sage Hit card in black
    Isaiah 40:31 : But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

TTM AUTOGRAPH COUNT : 3258
    Check out my TTM Auto SASE breaks now on YouTube

heres todays 3 successes

#1 - Wallach Tim 10762 Holly Dr Garden Grove CA 92840-3232
    sent - 1/5/2009

He signed 3 cards inblue

#2 - Painter Curtis c/o Indianapolis Colts ~ 7001 West 56th St Indianapolis IN 46254
    Sent - 6/5/2009

He signed his 2009 Sage Hit card in black

#3 - Berry Steve www.steveberry.org

I dont recall when I sent this, but he sent me 4 signed bookplates. There is an addy on the return envelope

Steve Berry Enterprises
    73 Hawthorn Lane
    St. Marys, GA 31558
    Isaiah 40:31 : But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Comment

found another one waiting for me today

Osterman Cat c/o Depaul Athletics ~ 1101 W. Belden Ave Chicago IL 60614

She signed a 2009 Topps A&G base in black

Comment

Working...
      X