sent my first ttm request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sent my first ttm request

To ryne Sandberg. Figure I'm only out a buck. Hope he signed them.

Most of the Phillies often send back an auto'd card but not the card you sent. The Red Sox, Rockies, and Tigers are not good teams to send to because they do the same or ask for a donation to a charity. Typically, with the current players/coaches, the Twins are one of the best teams.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Just got back some cards signed by Jeremy roenick of Chicago and the NHL network after about 3 weeks and some change. He signed 5/5. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmycards2013 View Post
          Just got back some cards signed by Jeremy roenick of Chicago and the NHL network after about 3 weeks and some change. He signed 5/5. Awesome.
          i got his '05-'06 Upper Deck i needed signed for the set a couple of years ago,but he took roughly 18 months c/o his home address

Comment

Well did you get the Sandberg back?

Comment

Originally posted by indyreds View Post
              Well did you get the Sandberg back?
              Lol not yet. For a guy like that to sign ttm that quick would be impressive.

Comment

Working...
              X