Ron Gant has been signing lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Gant has been signing lately

A lot of successes have been coming in from Ron Gant at the following address:

c/o Good Day Atlanta, Fox 5 Atlanta, 1551 Briarcliff Road NE, Atlanta, GA, 30306
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Add Steve Garvey to the list of great former players who have been signing as well!

Comment

To be honest, Ron Gant has become quite good as a newscaster/host of the show here in Atlanta, nice to see him do well here again in a second career.
      Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

Comment

I haven't had any luck getting him to return my cards. Hopefully someone else did!
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
        X