address for jerry rice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• address for jerry rice?

ever since i was 8 years old i have sent jerry rice cards to sign. out of 13 tries when i was a kid i got nothing not even my cards back 8 times 3 times i got my cards back with a signed 8x10 photo but not signed on the cards 1 time i got a signed pair of gloves with my cards back but still no sign on the cards and 1 time i got a box back with a signed football and my cards but no sign on the cards. in recent years i have gotten my football gloves and photos authenticated and have coa on all now but all ive ever wanted was a signed card.

why would he go out of his way to send extras and not just sign my cards? does anyone know if he signs cards at all?

and if anyone has a address for him maybe i will start trying again. it has been a dream of mine to have a jerry rice signed card since i was 8 years old im 27 now

im hoping now that he is retired maybe i will finally have success and get a signed card back.

Comment

You can try this address:

Jerry Rice
      935 Middle Street
      Bristol, CT 06010
      USA

Here is another address:
      Jerry Rice
      CFM Inc.
      PO Box 64164
      Sunnyvale, CA 94088
      USA

Please post here if he signs for you.
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Jerry Rice has been signing a lot recently through ESPN. Good luck!
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
        X