PWE - Free Cards - pay it forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWE - Free Cards - pay it forward

I am putting up a bunch of cards for free. Here is how it works. These are all TTM or low level autos. If you are interested in one, claim it and I will send it to you in a plain white envelope. All you need to do is offer one up for someone else. Here are the cards I am offering up for free!

Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Bump it to the top. Who doesn't want free cards!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

One more try to bump it to the top. Free cards, just pay it forward.

Comment

Working...
      X