Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry McReynolds- email

Rich Rodriguez- email

Dunta Robinson and John Abraham- Falcons mini camp (friend got me these)

Bo Jackson- purchase

Comment

Nice returns, looks like Rich-Rod drug his hand...

Comment

Yeah it does, no biggy though. Glad to get something!

Anyways, got these earlier today:

Keith Poole was a reciever for the Saints when I first began to like football. Very happy with this return.

Comment

Got Tommy Nobis back today on two cards and he also signed my index card I used to write a little letter. This guy was a great LB and probably should be a HOF. Had somewhere around 294 tackles in a single SEASON.

Comment

Super long drought, but today brought George Blanda. Total of 93 day wait.

Comment

Another day another success. Today brought FB Tony Fiammetta of the Panthers. I'm happy with this one because while I'm a diehard Saints fan, I'm a fan of the entire NFC South, to an extent of course. This one took 35 days.

Comment

I recieved a rather odd success today. Envelope came back open (never sealed) and had to traces or marks of it passing through the mail. It was just blank like when I sent it off. Anyways, today brought Packers wideout Greg Jennings on three cards:

This took 153 days, which is one of my longest waits, if not the longest. Wish he would have signed in something more bold, but I'm still very happy with this success!

Comment

man great job also very impressed. Did you add these to the address dictionary? Cuz this is really impessive

Looking for current bucs and anything from miami university (the U) let me know what you got base cards included. Looking for cards pictures anything you got lmk

Comment

could you pls share Terrell Suggs address with me
                    thnx
                    vridd
                    www.myspace.com/498034134

Comment

Working...
                    X