Mister_Ed - TTM Success Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mister_Ed - TTM Success Thread

Got James Laurinaitis today, C/O the rams, took 12 days. he signed my 09 bowman draft RC

retired Expos C Mike Fitzgerald- signed 1/1 plus sent his own signed card.
    It took 13 months for me to get this back, and I had given up on ever getting him, which goes to show, in this hobby, never give up on a request

Comment

13 months is a LONG time lol

Yeah, never give up on ttm stuff!
      sigpic

Comment

retired Cardinals C Steve Swisher- 1/1 in 5 months

Odd that I got 2 old requests back, 2 days in a row. I wonder if someone at the PO found some lost envelopes...

Comment

Indians player David Huff- signed my ticket- I sent back in July, so he must be clearing up his mail after the season, postmark was from CA

Comment

recieved Josh Hamilton today, almost nine months to the day I sent him a card c/o the Rangers spring training. Nice to see that some of the baseball guys are catching up on their mail

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
              recieved Josh Hamilton today, almost nine months to the day I sent him a card c/o the Rangers spring training. Nice to see that some of the baseball guys are catching up on their mail
              Sweet!

Maybe I'll get mine soon
              sigpic

Comment

Retired Giants and Reds player Eddie Milner- recieved 2 cards back in seperate envelopes- both requests were sent out in september, of 2008, so its nice to get these back after 13 months

One is for trade, if anyone needs it
                Ed

Comment

NY Yankee, Cleveland Indian, and Atlanta Brave Chris Chambliss

signed a card for me in 5.5 months

Comment

recieved two back today, snapping a LONG drought

Olympic fencer Mariel Zagunis signed 2/2 of my Allen & Ginter cards- this was a quick return, took only about 3 weeks (dont have the actual date, all my TTM info is on my currently dead computer

Lance Parrish- 1/1 signed my 87 Topps BB card- this one is about 9 months old if I recall correctly, and I had pretty much given up on this one coming back

Comment

recieved Mark DeRosa today- I sent c/o Indians spring training back in february- didnt expect to get this back- postmark was from CA

Comment

retired Mariners OF Mike Kingery- recieved my card back today- I lost my shipping info dates, but this one is from last year at the earliest, I believe

Comment

US Olympic skiier Chip Knight- I emailed him back in late december, and he asked me to send a SASE. I did so, and recieved 2 signed promo cards in todays mail

Comment

recieved Marion Butts today- signed 2/1 cards for me. I sent the request back in June, it seems that Mr Butts is catching up on his mail. Thanks!

Comment

recieved Darrell Evans 1/1 today. I originally sent to him back in September of 08, so I had marked this one as a failure- nice to be able to change it

Comment

Working...
                              X