Anyone going to NFL training camps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to NFL training camps?

I'd love to get some 50/50s going on early. Is anyone attending NFL training camps for sure?
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

I'm going to Browns camp at least a few times, but it's a crapshoot as to who's signing by where you happen to be standing.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
      I'm going to Browns camp at least a few times, but it's a crapshoot as to who's signing by where you happen to be standing.
      That is true, but you can remedy that by just using blanks or generic team cards for signing.
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I will be going at least once(maybe twice) to the Bears camp and I will have a football for whoever signs since I don't really collect football cards.
        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
          That is true, but you can remedy that by just using blanks or generic team cards for signing.
          Yea, not a fan of that, to be honest. I'm probably gonna end up buying a FS helmet and just start working on that year by year.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I've been talking to a few people who are going to certain camps and seeing if they could get me anything signed.

One Falcon fan was able to get me John Abraham and Dunta Robinson on index cards, but that's about it.

Anyone here would be willing to get me some graphs? I'd say I could get some from the Saints for whoever, but it's going to be crazy out there.

Comment

Working...
            X