Indy 500 - celebrities IP 5/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy 500 - celebrities IP 5/29

Lots of celebrities in town this weekend for the 500. Was downtown in front of a hotel from 8:45ish AM to 5:30 PM today. All are on 8x10 blanks except the Kardashian due to my adorama order being screwed up. here's the haul: Ron Pearlman 1/1, 1/1 - scary looking fellow Nathan Fillion 1/1 - actor on the TV show "Castle" Tim Daly 1/1 - actor on the show "Wings" Bobby Rahall 1/1 Roger Penske 1/1 Eric Close 1/1 w/ personalization and "Indiana Rocks!" - actor on the show "Without a Trace"; and obviously not from Indiana Amaury Nolasco 1/1 - actor on "Prison Break" Mario Lopez 0/1 - signed on the strip of folder below my blank that holds it. me: "would you mind signing on the paper" him: "oh, sorry i screwed up"then he proceeded to run inside. sucks that the only graph he signed at the time was that Robin Roberts 1/1 w/ personalization to my mom Now for the better stuff: Ozzie Newsome 1/1 w/ "HOF 99" - didn't acknowledge you unless it was a football-related question Dan Hampton 1/1 w/ "HOF 2002" Anthony Munoz 1/1 w/ "HOF 98" Kim Kardashian 1/2 - one-per because she was being mobbed. on a side note, I didn't realize how short she is. still hot tho. Lynn Swann 1/1 w/ "Victory!" - absolutely shocked he signed. blank items only (not Steelers 8x10s, but signed 8x10 blanks. that makes sense.) David Letterman 1/1 - probably my favorite all-time graph. awesome guy. Mark Wahlberg 1/1 - one per because he was in a hurry. used his own black sharpie. Denials Kourtney Kardashian - "im with the baby". Bruce Jenner - no blanks Kourtney's husband, Scott - totally ignored me. really?
    Last edited by tikitomoka; 05-29-2010, 06:22 PM.
    I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Roger Penske is a great success.

Comment

Working...
    X