Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A trip to the LCS, the PO, and to my sisters house : What a fun trip! Thanks Ed/Randy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A trip to the LCS, the PO, and to my sisters house : What a fun trip! Thanks Ed/Randy

Well I started out my trip to the post office. There was a mystery package there from none other then MisterEd himself! Holding off on opening this big package I headed down the road to the LCS. There I snagged 6 packs of soft sleeves (no hits in them, dang it ), 2 packs of 2010 Topps T206, and a single card from the glass case for my UFC PC! Continued on to my sister's house, where she gave me a present that took me back many years. I haven't had this for at least 15 years......

Well I returned home and opened up Ed's package. Within it is a near complete set of the 1991 Impel USA Olympic cards. Here are my 8 favorites from the set. Thanks Ed!.....

Well I proceeded to bust open my two packs of 2010 Topps 206. Here are my PC pulls.....

Here are the cards I have no use for that are available to anyone who wants/needs them.....

And here are the cards from the packs that I'm gifting to members of this awesome site! Congrats Roy on the hit!.....

This is the single card I pulled from the glass case for only $5 Urijah "The California Kid" Faber Auto Patch 88/100!!!!

I then received an urgent IM from Randy about an Austin Kearns listed as a Buy It Now shipped for $3 and a 4 color /99 patch no less! Thanks for the heads up buddy! Jumped all over this one....

Not a bad day at all! Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by Brads55; 09-08-2010, 04:06 PM.
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Some sweet cards that lil buddy......very nice Konerko....but you spelled my name wrong.. you put Roy..it's R A N D Y....lol...

I like that Chance....and that "SPX" is very sweeeeeeet!....

congrats!
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

awesome

you missed a package!!

hmmm um guess maybe in morning..

congrads

uncle tiny..
      http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment

we'll take main ty bro

me..

Comment

Very nice day for sure, and that Scherzer is awesome, i've been needing the Detroit uniform stuff! Awesome pickup for the PC as well, the card is sick!

Comment

Originally posted by KevAlan View Post
            we'll take main ty bro

me..
            The card is yours bro! Need the other 4 too? If so, they will hit your stack as well. Just let me know.
            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Very awesome day overall lol
              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

might as well

lol

ty bro

Comment

Nice Kearns!

Comment

Thanks for thinking of me. If no one else is interested in the Cuddyer I'd like it, he's one of the local guys in mlb.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                      Thanks for thinking of me. If no one else is interested in the Cuddyer I'd like it, he's one of the local guys in mlb.
                      Sure, you can have the Cuddyer as well.
                      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Love the Beltre bud! Thanks! I can absolutely use it for sure!

Don't need to send it yet. Wait until you bust like 100 more packs, and then just send it all at once...

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Nice mailday and some nice cards from the shop,can't go wrong.

You even got a couple of Reds from the packs.
                          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Working...
                          X