2 packs from Dollar General = AWESOME HITS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 packs from Dollar General = AWESOME HITS

I went to Dollar General to get a frame for my Aroldis Chapman signed photo to be hung on the wall and saw they had baseball cards and they were all upperdeck so i decided to get 2 packs of 2008 Artifacts since thats all the money i had with me and opened them up

Chris Carpenter
    Erik Bedard
    Delmon Young
    Travis Hafner
    Albert Pujols
    Alberto Gonzalez RC
    Bell X-1 Historical Moments
    Geneva Summit Historical Moments

And the hits ...
    David Ortiz Franchise History GU
    A Piece of Hollywood Jacket From KingPin Gameused type thing

All in all i was really pumped that i got 2 gameused in 2 packs from Dollar General, ill probably go back and buy a couple more packs next week.
    All f/t
    Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
    sigpic

Good pulls from a discount store. Our DG doesn't have ballcards.
    ALL Danica Patrick items--vintage Reds/B.Dodgers--vintage (pre-1980) empty wax wrappers/boxes--P.Manning RCs--oddball pre-1970 paper products
    http://s177.photobucket.com/home/dupontis1

Comment

Originally posted by hendricksis1 View Post
      Good pulls from a discount store. Our DG doesn't have ballcards.
      really we had 8 of those big gravity boxes, i asked the person at the counter when they restocked but they said that its usually a once a year thing, i would check again if your ever by one and ask at the front checkout if they have any
      Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
      sigpic

Comment

Nice pulls, it seems the dollar store packs are loaded

Comment

Hey that's some sweet luck with 2 hits in 2 packs! PM sent!
          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
          A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

I go to our at least 1 a week. They have great prices on alot of stuff. But have never had cards before. Only the Caseys gas station in town has cards. It's a SMALL town. Never have got anything other than base from theirs.

Originally posted by pistonsfan9826 View Post
            really we had 8 of those big gravity boxes, i asked the person at the counter when they restocked but they said that its usually a once a year thing, i would check again if your ever by one and ask at the front checkout if they have any
            ALL Danica Patrick items--vintage Reds/B.Dodgers--vintage (pre-1980) empty wax wrappers/boxes--P.Manning RCs--oddball pre-1970 paper products
            http://s177.photobucket.com/home/dupontis1

Comment

You probably killed the Artifacts, I'd go for something different next time.
              Congrats.
              Thanks for looking
              Remember, every day you wake up alive is a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by bubby01 View Post
                You probably killed the Artifacts, I'd go for something different next time.
                Congrats.
                Yeah i think i did i think i might get a pack or 2 of masterpiece
                But there were 3 football boxes (all SP 08)
                3 Baseball (08 Artifacts, 08 Sp, 08 Masterpiece)
                1 Basketball (08 SP)
                sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the pulls you got. Our Dollar General in the town where i work by does carry them, almost the same as you have in yours but the DG where i live just opened up and doesn't carry them yet.

Dennis
                  Looking for Columbus Blue Jacket cards i need as well as many Hockey set needs.

Comment

Working...
                  X