Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Azdbacks1998 Revghost Player Collection Card Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 6 Awesome Pujols from jaybarkerfan! Thanks Wes!











    Comment


    • Well, looks like this is the Todd and Matt show from here on out.
      My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

      I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

      Comment


      • That Hamilton diecut is CraZy!! Nice one!

        ........interesting.
        Currently looking for:
        Football: The Gronk!
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

        Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
        Go Cats!!!

        Trade page:
        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

        Comment


        • Thanks Todd!! Yeah, seems our third has been banned.
          My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

          I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

          Comment


          • Was lookin thru my bucket and wasn't sure i had shown these or not, Hosmer has been in my PC for awhile now, I dont even recal why at this point.....lol. I think i was watching a game last year and liked his hustle play or something, so I started looking for his cards. DAMN, I wish KC woulda taken it this year!! The Hos had a chance to be the hero in game 7 with a man on 2nd, I think 1 or no outs, but he ended up grounding out or striking out or something....oh well, maybe we'll see KC in the WS in the next 20 yrs!!!

            Anyways, here's a few that have been closed up the bucket for awhile.......







            Here's the rest of the "Hos" PC:
            Eric Hosmer Photos by deannal_2008 | Photobucket
            Currently looking for:
            Football: The Gronk!
            Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
            Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
            + HOFer slab bed or raw.

            Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
            Go Cats!!!

            Trade page:
            http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

            Comment


            • Nice Hosmers Todd!

              Another Gold Arbet, got a good deal so I couldn't really say no on this, even though I already had one.

              14 Bowman Chrome Gold Auto 3/50
              My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

              I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

              Comment


              • Thx Matt......another nice add for you too.
                Currently looking for:
                Football: The Gronk!
                Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                + HOFer slab bed or raw.

                Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                Go Cats!!!

                Trade page:
                http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

                Comment


                • 1st off awesome Cards!!

                  Can I post in here? Didn't want to get yelled at.

                  Just hads ? for Brother Todd! Is there any difference in 1963 Post vrs 1963 Jello Cut outs?

                  Have Brooks Robinson Cut out for you!

                  Prob F+G-

                  Not sure if you need it or not.

                  Also have Cyril Black Rainbow Bowman RC as well for you!
                  http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

                  Comment


                  • The Robinson sounds like a sweet one!! It'll definitely get a post here if it makes its way to Arizona. Thanks bud!

                    ???
                    Not sure about those bud....but I found the following thread doing a search for "1963 Post vrs" on the interwebs:

                    Title: 1963 post or 1963 Jello?

                    Q:
                    I have a handful of cards, can't tell what series they are from. I know, I know, post pictures... I've never scanned a picture before. Was just hoping that someone could maybe post two examples next to each other so I could get a visual.
                    Thanks

                    A1: The easiest way to tell is on 1963 Post cards the red line extends well past the stats, on 1963 Jello the red line is nearly flush with the stats.

                    A2: On the Post, the word League also extends a bit further to the right.....and always smaller print on the 63 Jello

                    ...and here's some more info I found about to read ab:
                    https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...0Ixv1K3JO3QGkw

                    Kev...I'm not sure who makes the decision who can post here....one day this thread just appeared cause the 3 of us (now 2 of us) posted so often in the baseball showoff thread.
                    Might be a question for Kerwin??
                    Currently looking for:
                    Football: The Gronk!
                    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

                    Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                    Go Cats!!!

                    Trade page:
                    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

                    Comment


                    • Kevin - I did this thread for those 3 members since they posted all their cards in the baseball showcase thread. Some other members didnt like seeing base cards being posted (since one person was posting one base card per each post, so I split them up into this thread for them and the reg baseball showcase thread for all the other members.

                      Comment


                      • Awesome Thanks! It is Post!

                        In your Pile with Cyril Rainbow and 2 #ed Bills.

                        Thanks!

                        Vintage Todd: ONLY HOF Vintage?

                        Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
                        The Robinson sounds like a sweet one!! It'll definitely get a post here if it makes its way to Arizona. Thanks bud!

                        ???
                        Not sure about those bud....but I found the following thread doing a search for "1963 Post vrs" on the interwebs:

                        Title: 1963 post or 1963 Jello?

                        Q:
                        I have a handful of cards, can't tell what series they are from. I know, I know, post pictures... I've never scanned a picture before. Was just hoping that someone could maybe post two examples next to each other so I could get a visual.
                        Thanks

                        A1: The easiest way to tell is on 1963 Post cards the red line extends well past the stats, on 1963 Jello the red line is nearly flush with the stats.

                        A2: On the Post, the word League also extends a bit further to the right.....and always smaller print on the 63 Jello

                        ...and here's some more info I found about to read ab:
                        https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...0Ixv1K3JO3QGkw

                        Kev...I'm not sure who makes the decision who can post here....one day this thread just appeared cause the 3 of us (now 2 of us) posted so often in the baseball showoff thread.
                        Might be a question for Kerwin??

                        Kerwin,

                        As long as I don't Post Photos on this Thread, is Hooking up Todd Frowned upon?

                        Thanks!


                        Originally posted by key2win View Post
                        Kevin - I did this thread for those 3 members since they posted all their cards in the baseball showcase thread. Some other members didnt like seeing base cards being posted (since one person was posting one base card per each post, so I split them up into this thread for them and the reg baseball showcase thread for all the other members.

                        http://community.cardboardconnection...ds-thread.html
                        http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

                        Comment


                        • sending PM....
                          Currently looking for:
                          Football: The Gronk!
                          Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                          Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

                          Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                          Go Cats!!!

                          Trade page:
                          http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

                          Comment


                          • Kevin you can post photos on here. If you are trying to hook up Revghost and Todd, you can post anything.

                            Comment


                            • Thanks Kerwin!
                              http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

                              Comment


                              • Fresh from the last 10 caser I bought in on...a really Arbet Break! 7 Autos in all, one base not pictured because it has the signature 14 Bowman Chrome Auto Card Back Damage. All in all, this was one of the better ones I've bought in on, I even won a free box of Bowman Chrome, which yielded two damaged autos and well, it was free so I'm ok with it. On to the Arbets:

                                Static 13/35, Green 49/75, Black Wave


                                Blue Auto /150, Ref Auto /500, 4xBase Auto
                                My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

                                I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X