No announcement yet.

The Azdbacks1998 Revghost Player Collection Card Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice cards scollins, even for stupid Red Sox! Go Cardinals!!!

Comment

• Hey Jerry, isn't the thread called "Showoff your best cards?" I even included as many Cardinals as I did Phillies!!
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

• Lol @Jerry.

Two for this evening:

2013 Inception Auto Relic Mike Zunino

2010 Bowman Platinum Refractor 215/999
        My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

Comment

• Originally posted by ucffans View Post
          Hey Jerry, isn't the thread called "Showoff your best cards?" I even included as many Cardinals as I did Phillies!!
          Of course. I was being sarcastic since you broke out the nice vintage. Not used to having any posters here besides Matt, Todd and myself. Well, Todd doesn't really count because he's just a whale fisherman. Greenpeace hates him.

Comment

• Originally posted by revghost View Post
            Lol @Jerry.

Two for this evening:

2013 Inception Auto Relic Mike Zunino

2010 Bowman Platinum Refractor 215/999
            To quote a great man, "showoff"! Lol

Nice cards Matt!

Comment

• Hey, I can't help that I love whale meat!!.....not to mention the fun in the hunt!
              Currently looking for:
              Football: The Gronk!
              Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
              Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
              Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
              http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

• Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
                Hey, I can't help that I love whale meat!!.....not to mention the fun in the hunt!
                Dont you "fish" for whales and "hunt" for bears? Must be a funny sight to see you on a big boat in the ocean with a shotgun shooting whales!

Comment

• Two from Woody today. Thank you sir!

2013 Finest X-Fractor #61

2013 Finest Refractor #61

Comment

• And this from Matt! Thanks!!!

2013 Topps Triple Threads #5

Comment

• Sweet adds, Todd and Jerry! Just one for today:

2013 Leaf Rookie Retro Genetic Matrix Pink 1/10

Comment

• That's a cool card Matt!

Comment

• Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
                          Two from Woody today. Thank you sir!

2013 Finest X-Fractor #61

2013 Finest Refractor #61

So Jerry, did I actually send you two cards that you needed? Sweet! Bout time I did that!

In honor of the Red Sox and Big Papi the MVP...

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• Thanks, Jerry, it was a total steal on the Bay for a 1/10. I like what Leaf does as a company, and the way they listen and respond to collectors is commendable. If they had more retail offerings, I'd buy a lot more of their product. What I have bought from them has been high quality, loaded in sleeves and sturdy toploaders, a practice that I wish Topps and Panini would adopt for their high end releases.

Comment

• Awesome Pujols Brett!

Comment

• Yup Woody. Thanks for rubbing salt in the fresh wound with that Ortiz!

Comment

Working...
                                X