Trade with BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade with BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffett

BA Benny is a man that needs no introduction. You all know his blogs (he has two of them). Most of you have traded with him. Some of you have been the beneficiary of his contests, and there are even a few of you that taking part in his current box break. Well, I recently received a package from BA that included some great Cardinals cards. I think I sent him some cards from a want-list he had on his blog (I lose track of these things). Anyway, I was thoroughly impressed with the wares that came into my possession and felt the need to share my good fortune with collecting community.

First of all, let me applaud the recycling efforts of BA for re-using the same envelope that I sent his cards in. Way to go green, BA!

Now on to the business at hand. I received about 20 cards in the package. Below are some of the highlights I chose to share.

The first card that I scanned is a 2004 Topps Cracker Jack mini of Blake Hawksworth. This set was a reproduction of the original 1914-15 Cracker Jack cards. Getting this card makes me want to hunt down the other Cardinals in the set.

Next up is a 1979 TCMA card of Harvey Haddix who is probably best known for taking a perfect game into the 13th inning before losing to the Braves.

I also got a 2008 Topps Heritage T205 Mini Pujols card. Very nice. I placed this one in my binder right next to the full-sized card I already had.

Next up is a 2005 Topps Updates & Highlights Jim Edmonds gold-border card, serial #'d 1528/2005. Jim just signed a minor league deal with the Cardinals. Depending on how spring training goes, we could see him back in the line-up this year.

Last, but certainly not least is the 2006 SP Legendary Cuts Stan Musial card. If you're a Cardinals fan I think it's mandatory that Stan Musial is your favorite Cardinals of all time. BA also sent me a Lou Brock and Bob Gibson card from this same set.

Thanks to BA for the trade, and if for some reason you don't follow his blogs, you better get on the stick and correct the situation:
    BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffett
    BA Benny's Pack Rip Cafe

More...
    Voted the #1 sports blog on the internet.........by ME!!!
    sigpic
Working...
X