Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally a Ryan Rookie

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Finally a Ryan Rookie

    Finally picked one of these up...I like SGC...They are just as tough as BVG and their holders present the cards so much better with the black borders than in a condom inside the beckett holders..Centering was bad on this one left to right, but the edges ,corners and surface of the card you will not find much better!..I can live with a 6 if it's only centering dictating the grade!





  • #2
    nice pickup!thanks for sharing


    Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

    MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks!.....

      Comment


      • #4
        Man that's nice!

        I'm not a big centering guy so I love it when I find a card w/ blazing edges, corners, and surface but weaker centering.

        Older cards look fantastic in SGC holders.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Dude sweet card again!
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

          * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

          My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

          I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

          If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

          I ship on Friday and Saturday.

          Stained glass on the left we make.

          www.tndcollectables.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks fellas

            Comment


            • #7
              Verry nice!!!
              I collect a little bit of everything. But, if I never get back to you, your probably on Ignore!!

              http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/prosefan1/

              Jim Thome Have List: http://dave44671.tripod.com/


              Save the Ta-Tas

              Comment

              Working...
              X