Kendry Morales Bobblehead Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendry Morales Bobblehead Night

Last week, I went to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim game. It was my second time going to see a game there and it was also the second time I witnessed the Oakland Athletics defeat the Angels.

David DeJesus hit 2 home runs off of Dan Haren. Athletics won the game 6-1.

The Angels were giving away Kendry Morales bobbleheads and since he's a switch hitter, they gave away two different ones. (He's still injured from that walk-off grand slam he hit last year)

At Dodger Stadium, they scan all of your tickets and give you a bobblehead for each ticket stub. In Anaheim, they make you exit the stadium and go through the usher again. Which is stupid and a waste of time.

The usher who took my first ticket stub gave me a heads up and told me to enter through another entrance because all of the Morales were the same in one location.

Thanks to her, I was able to grab both bobbleheads without the hassle of trying to trade with someone else.

Here they are:

That's the leg he broke! {Watch Here}

I really like that there was 2 different bobbleheads. The heads are looking in different directions and each one is wearing a different jersey.

I'll probably head over to Anaheim for the Dan Haren one at the end of June.

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Working...
X