2011 Without UD Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Without UD Baseball

Just thought I would try to get a "Feel" from the members about their take on the lack of UD products from the hobby. Topps has introduced some great products but it feels kinda empty with out the UD products. EXPRESS YOUR OPINION

tx bob

for me I miss the release of SP Authentic, Sweet Spot and the Classics, plus it doesn't feel right that there isn't a 2011 UD

The hobby is trending down from the demise of Pinnacle, Pacific, Score, Fleer, Donruss, Ultra and now UD

LONG LIVE THE UD COLLECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! (he he thats me)
    UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

I just realized there wasn't any 2011 UD. Whats up with that?

TRADEBUCKET
    Prince Fielder Havelist

Comment

its definetly not gonna be the same without UpperDeck im the Baseball hobby..
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

is there a reason why they aren't going to do baseball this year?
        Looking for JOSH FREEMAN . UFC, Buccaneers, Lakers, and Yankees autos.

Comment

Originally posted by RAYJAYSOLDIER View Post
          is there a reason why they aren't going to do baseball this year?
          I thought MLBPA signed just with topps, or someone signed just with topps.

I always thought the Topps and UD doing baseball was good for collectors, but I think just having one brand doing baseball is probably better for the business. So if it means that I get super great products from Topps, then I will do without UD.
          Working on 2007 SPx Baseball Rookies Sub Set

Needs
          104,105,106,107,110,111,117,118,119,120,122,124,12 5,127,128,129,131,132,133,134,135,137,139,140,143, 145,146

Comment

Working...
          X