2011 Topps Tier One Baseball Will Debut in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Topps Tier One Baseball Will Debut in November

Look for another new baseball product just as the 2011 season wraps up. Topps Tier One Baseball will be added to a lengthy list of new product issues for 2011. The company is touting the mid-to-high level product as the "definitive on card autograph release for 2011".

The big drawing card will be 20 active and retired stars and Hall of Famer autographs, packed just one per case. The list of signers includes Hank Aaron, Johnny Bench, Sandy Koufax, Rickey Henderson, Nolan Ryan, Reggie Jackson, Prince Fielder, Roy Halladay and others. Each will also have a 1/10 parallel.

There will also be a selection of somewhat lesser stars and top level rookie autographs inside the product.

The base set will consist of 100 cards.

One pack boxes will cost dealers around $66 per pack with six-box cartons at a little under $400.

Highlights include:
    • Dual and Triple Autograph Cards
    • Cut Signature Cards
    • JUMBO Patch Cards
    • 4 Levels of Parallels

Each Pack Contains

• 2 Autograph Cards
    • 1 Relic Card
    • 1 Parallel Card
    • 3 Base Cards
    1 Top Tier On-Card Autograph In Every 12-Count Case

2011 Topps Tier One Baseball is scheduled to arrive the second week of November.

More...

liking the design
    Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

wish i was rich enough to afford this set lol

Comment

same here///
        Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

The design is amazing. I'll just have to buy singles off of ebay lol
          Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
          Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
          Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
          Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Another product out of reach for most collectors. And we ask why kids don't collect cards anymore.

Jake

Comment

i agree when all u can buy is 3 sets its hard to do .... they need to make more cards in baseball like the good old days lol

Comment

Working...
              X