2011 Topps Prime 9 Redemption Card #1 Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Topps Prime 9 Redemption Card #1 Announced

Topps 2011 Prime 9 program is underway with the company announcing that Hall of Famer Johnny Bench is the first redemption card in the promotion.

The Bench Chrome Refractor is the first of nine cards that can be collected by those holding the corresponding Prime 9 Redemption card for that week.

Collectors can bring the card to their participating local HTA store and redeem it for an exclusive limited edition card of a player deemed the “Prime 9 Player of the Week”.

Redemption cards can be found in Series 2 Hobby packs (1:18) and Jumbo packs (1:5).* Each card is denoted by a Week number (1, 2, 3, etc.).

In addition, the back of each redemption card functions as a special sweepstakes entry as Topps plans to give away a trip to the 2012 World Series.

Collectors should fill out the entry form before they redeem and the store owner will submit the entry to Topps.

More...

what is a hta shop? how do i know if my hobby shop does this, and is there other options if they do not do it here locally?
    Looking for JOSH FREEMAN . UFC, Buccaneers, Lakers, and Yankees autos.

Comment

Why is there so many of these on ebay in complete set form? Do the stores get them all at once and then sell them out from under the cards we have to redeem them with? I hope this is a lesson to topps. Just stick with the wrapper redemptions. Its a pain yes but it would keep who knows how many dealers from stealing our cards.

BTW, My dealer said he does not have them in yet when I tried to redeem my number 1 today.
      Sure, I hear ya, what was your ebay ID again?
      My music~~ FS-NFT
      http://devilsofbelgrade.bandcamp.com/
      I collect Yankees!
      Jeter, Munson, Mattingly, and other CAREER yankees.

Currently working on 2008 Stadium Slices #d /89 & /428
      GOODWIN NIGHT SPS

Click my sig pic for bucket and wantlists

Comment

From what I remember when Topps use to make basketball cards, HTA stood for Home Team Advantage I believe. At least that is what it stood for on the box.

Im guessing only certain participating stores are doing the promotion for Topps, so maybe they labeled them as HTA stores?

Comment

love how shops just sell them on ebay now
          Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

is there a way to redeem these through topps?
            Looking for JOSH FREEMAN . UFC, Buccaneers, Lakers, and Yankees autos.

Comment

Working...
            X