Fed Ex Mail Day Again For The Kids///////

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed Ex Mail Day Again For The Kids///////

8 Piece Balt O;s Legends Booklet Ripken/F Robinson/Brooks Robinson/Boog Powel 4 Jerseys/
    Paul Blair/Eddie Murray/Doug Decines/Mark Belanger Four Bats 1/3
    Triple Threads Brooks Robinson 8 Piece Spelling out Vac Cln 3 Bats 3 Orange Jerseys 3/18
    Triple Threads Frank Robinson/Brooks Robinson/Cal Ripken 6 Jersey 14/36

Hoyt Wilhelm Legens Auto
    Triple Threads Willie Stargell 2 Orange and 2 Black Jerseys Spelling out POPS
    2/16
    Dodger Blues UD Gil Hodges White Jersey
    Dodgers Blue UD Peee Wee Reese Blueish Jersey

Terry
    The Bear

Man those sound like some fantastic grabs Terry!

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Yep
      A long time trader from Topps is liqudating his collection and gave me a complete run on what i liked and i will be posting further stuff i am getting in for the Kids collection in the next week as my Daughter has now been confirmed she doe;s not have C Cancer and a big relief for our family as well, so with news and a great mailday from Fed Ex it was a great day all over.

Terry
      The Bear

Comment

Nice gets!
        Working on 2007 SPx Baseball Rookies Sub Set

Needs
        104,105,106,107,110,111,117,118,119,120,122,124,12 5,127,128,129,131,132,133,134,135,137,139,140,143, 145,146

Comment

Peties Army
          Thks for the comments bud. Much Appreciated.

terry
          The Bear

Comment

Terry bud,
            the kids will have a very impressive collection indeed.

Nice pick-ups
            Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Terry, I'm really happy to hear that your daughter has won her battle against cancer! That's definitely more exciting then that amazing mailday you just had!
              TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
              A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Roy Thk u bud and much appreciated.
                I need 58 more high end HOF which i will knock the H========of tonight and each and every one of them will have 1000 each HOF high end for their future education.
                And on top of it all yesterday the final tests came and my Daughter does not have cerival cancer as they suspected so this week will be a little bit better for all of my family with God's help bud.
                Terry
                The bear

Comment

Brad and thk u as well.
                  Such a relief u do not know bud as i have been thru cancer with my Wife and know the trails and tribulations and all the chemo sessions and all the daily blood work for 2 straight years and the tromoxicillian for 5 years and now 14 years later cancer free.
                  Terry
                  The Bear

Comment

Terry,
                    great to hear about your daughter!!!!!
                    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Working...
                    X