Matt Kemp Autograph Signing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Kemp Autograph Signing

Matt Kemp had an autograph signing at the Living Spaces in Redondo Beach. He was scheduled to sign from 10 a.m. until 12 p.m. The autograph line was limited to the first 300 people in line regardless of time and it was only one autograph per person. No pictures with Matt Kemp were allowed.

This was my first time ever camping out for an appearance. It was definitely worth the wait. I showed up at about 12:30 a.m. and the line were already wrapping around the corner of the store. I was about 100th in line by the time I set up. The first person in line showed up at 7 pm and missed out on the Matt Kemp walk-off single.

I forget to bring my camera, but I tried to take some pictures with my cell phone. Here are a couple pictures of the line behind me as time went by.

5:40 am6:15 am7:15 amThe line began to move at around 9 and they let in the first 100 people. Matt didn't show up until about 10:15 and he was introduced by Vic "The Brick" Jacobs. Dave Stewart showed up as well and was signing autographs for fans that went up to him and asked for one.

The line was moving at a nice pace. I was only inside the store for about 30 minutes before I had the opportunity to meet Matt. He's a very nice guy and even signed inscriptions for those that asked, but I forgot to ask for mine. I wanted him to write "Bison" under his autograph. I choose to get my King of Swing poster signed instead of my ball. It's 24x36 and i'll probably get it framed in a couple of weeks.

I had a blast at the Kemp signing. It was nice meeting Alejandro and Gabriel. Also thanks to Alejandro for the heads up or I would have showed up a little later.

Thanks to Living Spaces for hosting the event and also to Matt Kemp for just being awesome.

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Very cool! Glad the 9 hours of waiting was worth it lol

Comment

Definitely worth it...

I think i'm going to his other signing on the 26th. My friend is going to save a spot for me since I won't be able to make it until 8am
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
      X