Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got some of my Topps Diamond cards in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got some of my Topps Diamond cards in...

I got two of the Diamond Die Cut cards.

Carl Yastrzemski Die Cut
    Clay Buchholz Die Cut

I also got four other Red Sox vintage cards in.

I have two others that I traded for on there as well.

Anyway, just a heads up.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Ahhh come on bro. Scan or ban!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Don't normally...

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
      Ahhh come on bro. Scan or ban!
      I don't normally scan my base and inserts. It would take forever.

But...

For these I will get to it eventually. A few pretty nice ones in there. And I just traded for a Conigliaro too.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I got a 1967 Red Sox Dalton Jones 1967 Dalton Jones / Second Base / Boston Red Sox

Card Number: 139

Qty:1
        If you want to try and trade on there for it I would like a 60's cub player.

Comment

Wish I had one...

Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
          I got a 1967 Red Sox Dalton Jones 1967 Dalton Jones / Second Base / Boston Red Sox

Card Number: 139

Qty:1
          If you want to try and trade on there for it I would like a 60's cub player.
          Didn't get many 60s cards. Traded one away for the Conigliaro. It wasn't the Cubs. Sorry bud. Wish I had one. May have one at home though. I will let you know. And then maybe we could do something for that, and you could send me the Dalton. Will check tonight or tomorrow and let you know. Does that work?

Comment

Sounds good to me

Comment

I know scan or ban...

I finally traded away the rest of my non-Red Sox on there, and have the others incoming. When I get them in, I will get scans of all that I got. Was about 10 bucks for shipping on there. So, not too bad. Especially since I got a lot of vintage and some of the Die Cuts of the Sox. Will get a scan of all I got in the two packages when I get the rest in. Hopefully this week!

Comment

Scan or Ban Woody!
                Arizona Cardinals Autos
                Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
                Wrestling Autos
                Wrestling Relics

Comment

Can't scan what I don't have my friend. They are on the way! I will scan em all at once when they all get here! Got a couple nice ones in there!

Comment

Thanks Woody

Just wanted to say THANKS VERY MUCH Woody for the nice Orioles package that came in the mail today !!! Very very nice - thanks.

Rodney

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

Comment

You bet bud. And thanks to you for the awesome Flanagan cards for my NH PC!

Comment

Scan...No Ban!!!

Here they are...

Cost about 10 bucks to ship in two packages. The Yaz Die Cut is selling for more than that shipped on EBay!

Pretty sweet! Whaddya think?

Also, thanks to cornwellfamily for the Chuck Schilling!
                        Last edited by schwood; 10-07-2011, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Awesome lot of cards my brotha!
                          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                          A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Working...
                          X