2011 Stadium Giveaway Bobblehead Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Stadium Giveaway Bobblehead Recap

I started collecting the stadium giveaway bobbleheads last season. I went to all six Dodger bobblehead nights and the Kendry Morales Angels bobblehead night. I have a total of 18 different bobbleheads in my collection.

The Dodgers went 3-3 in their 6 bobblehead nights. Hiroki Kuroda pitched on the first bobblehead night and defeated the Rockies. Clayton Kershaw pitched on three (Kuo; Ethier; Fernandomania) of those nights and went 2-0.

The Angels lost their game to the Oakland Athletics. Dan Haren gave up two home runs to David DeJesus.

Favorite: Clayton Kershaw

I'm being a little bias on this one because Kershaw is my favorite Dodger. The details on the Kershaw are spot on, especially with his beard and his green eyes. I also like that the bobblehead is his pitching motion. If it wasn't for Roy Halladay being in the NL, Kershaw would have a chance at winning the Cy Young this season.

Least Favorite: Hong-Chih Kuo

I didn't really like that they did his follow through when he strikes out a hitter. If you glance at the bobblehead, you would think he's a right-handed pitcher. The details are great on the bobblehead but so are most of the 2011 bobbleheads.

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Working...
X