Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 100 Cards of My Collection #25 2003 Topps Finest Finest Moments Refractor Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 100 Cards of My Collection #25 2003 Topps Finest Finest Moments Refractor Auto

OK so here's where it gets tough (not that the last 75 cards have been easy) but we're down to the top 25 of the countdown, and this is more or less the best of the best in my collection. To start up the top 25 is this beauty of a card. An on card autograph of one of the greatest baseball players of all time.....Willie Mays. What makes this card even more special and awesome is that it commemorates the one defensive play that Willie Mays will forever be remembered for. Known as "The Catch" (unlike Dwight Clark's version, this one isn't painful at all to talk about), Mays made an amazing catch in game 1 of the 1954 World Series. You combine the moment with the on card autograph and add a little Topps Finest refractor technology and you have yourself one hell of a card. There's nothing wrong with being #25 on this countdown, as evidenced by this jaw dropping Mays gem.

More...
    Chris P
    http://chrisptop100.blogspot.com/
Working...
X