Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December Mail - Clayton Kershaw, Jerry West, Chris Paul & 2011 Topps Chrome Blaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December Mail - Clayton Kershaw, Jerry West, Chris Paul & 2011 Topps Chrome Blaster

It's been a while since I posted additions to my card collection. I haven't really added that much but there are a couple of gems. I also received a 2011 Topps Chrome Blaster from my Godparents as a Christmas present. It's always fun opening a blaster.

I'll start off with the additions to my personal collection.

The 2011 National League Cy Young Winner

Topps Triple Threads is one of my favorite products because of their designs. There are only 18 of these bad boys made. Since it's a high-end product, it's very rare that I'm able to add cards from this product to my collection. Thanks to Woody for the easy trade.

The Logo Man himself, Jerry West. My first jersey card of the hall of famer. I assumed the card wasn't numbered when I traded for it, but then when I saw the back of the card it showed that only 50 were made. That was a nice surprise.

Bought this awesome Roddy White patch for the Falcons collection. There are two different pieces with one being two colors and the other one is three colors. The card is numbered to 100.

My third Josh Johnson autograph. It's my first rookie autograph of Johnson. It's not numbered but always nice to get an autograph of my favorite pitcher not on the Dodgers. I hope he can stay healthy next season because he has a shot at winning a Cy Young.

I picked up this Allen Webster autograph along with the Josh Johnson. I gave up Bowman Chrome cards of Yoennis Cespedes & Yu Darvish. I don't follow the Dodgers prospects as much as I should but according to the Dodgers website, Webster was the #2 prospect in the organization behind Zach Lee.

Contest Wins (Tradebait)

I won a couple of contest on SCF and CCW. All of these cards are available for trade, if you need them just let me know.

The newest Clipper, Chris Paul jersey card. It's numbered out of 100.

Miguel Cabrera and Todd Helton dual jersey card. It's numbered out of 99.

World Series Champion, Jon Jay autograph.

Angel Castillo is a minor league player in the Angels organization.

2011 Topps Chrome Blaster

Here's what I pulled from the 2011 Topps Chrome Blaster that I received as a Christmas Present.

I pulled a couple of nice rookies including Freddie Freeman, Brandon Beachy and Aroldis Chapman.

A total of nine inserts were pulled in the blaster. The Topps Chrome Heritage Buster Posey on the bottom right is numbered out of 1962 and the Purple Adrian Beltre is numbered out of 499. I was very happy when I pulled the Strasburg in the first pack.

Thanks for the read. If you're interested in anything, e-mail me or leave a comment.

Become a fan of Los Angeles Inspiration on Facebook
    Follow us on Twitter @LA_Inspiration

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Sweet adds. That Roddy White Patch is awesome

Comment

Thank you sir

Comment

sweet pickups dude!
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

Awesome man. Love the patches on that Roddy!

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
            X