Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mama always said... "Don't judge a book by its cover."

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mama always said... "Don't judge a book by its cover."


    Thank goodness my 1955 Bowman rookie card of Don Mossi isn't a book... because I fell in love with this card the first time my eyes gazed upon it.


    And thanks to Core Contrarian (who informed his readers that today is Mossi's 83rd birthday) I finally have the opportunity to show it off.


    After some research... I think I can safely say this is the oldest rookie card in my collection. What about you?


    What's the oldest rookie card in your collection?


    Happy Birthday Don! And Happy Hump day to all of you. Sayonara!





    More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

    My Website

    My Blog

    My Bucket

    sigpic

  • #2
    He sort of looks like Jorge Posada.

    Comment


    • #3
      Lol... nice call. Never put the two of the together... but I definitely can see it.
      Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

      My Website

      My Blog

      My Bucket

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        :wingnut:....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by YankeeCollector View Post
          He sort of looks like Jorge Posada.
          He really does!

          Comment

          Working...
          X