Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your best pull from a pack? ....all sports

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Your best pull from a pack? ....all sports

    Mine was a baseball pull from my first ever box of A & G, it was a Mickey Mantle relic with pinstripe. Pretty humble value ($150 range) to what some of you may have pulled, but I was super-excited!!!







    So, whats your best pull from a pack?....ANY sport!
    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

    Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

    Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

  • #2
    I would be excited too. Great pull!!!!!

    ^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

    Comment


    • #3
      Sp Legendary Cuts cut auto Satchell Paige /17
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

      * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

      My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

      I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

      If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

      I ship on Friday and Saturday.

      Stained glass on the left we make.

      www.tndcollectables.com

      Comment


      • #4
        I got a redemption for a Cut Autograph out of 2008 Upper Deck Heroes Baseball and it ended up being a Ben Harrison cut /16 I believe. It ended up selling for $440

        Comment

        Working...
        X