Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my 1980 Phillies auto project.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • my 1980 Phillies auto project.

    A couple of years back I took it on to get every auto of the 1980 world series champs. Most are certified my a card companie. Others were in person and the rest through the mail. The best one was for Vukovich. I sent him the card and when I got it back he died a week later. I had ran into a old friend of his and I said it must of been his wife and he said no. That was John. Anything for baseball to the very end. (John lived in my same town). Also the LaGrow because he didn't have a Phillies card so I had to make one. Also I found the original Phanatic from then to sign too. I also goto to goto one of the games (I was 10) and i still had the ticketts and program book. Also a nice piece of the turf from the field.
    Enjoy!










    I am a advid Steve Carlton colector and the rest of the Phillies.
    http://bradswebsite.synthasite.com/

  • #2
    Very nice collection - thanks for sharing!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

    Comment


    • #3
      Another nice collection. Thanks for sharing with everyone here.

      Comment


      • #4
        thanks guys
        I am a advid Steve Carlton colector and the rest of the Phillies.
        http://bradswebsite.synthasite.com/

        Comment


        • #5
          awesome project, congrats!


          Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

          MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

          Comment

          Working...
          X