Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need some Oak this spring.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • need some Oak this spring.

    I think this spring I may do my display out of oak. I made this one as a template to see how to make one. Now to make one out of oak.
    I am a advid Steve Carlton colector and the rest of the Phillies.
    http://bradswebsite.synthasite.com/

  • #2
    Brad,
    an Oak display would look sweet.

    Once you have it built be sure to post a pic of it.
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

    I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

    Comment


    • #3
      thanks man. And I sure will.
      I am a advid Steve Carlton colector and the rest of the Phillies.
      http://bradswebsite.synthasite.com/

      Comment

      Working...
      X