Graded cards... like a lot of things in the hobby... you either like them or you don't. But we've covered collector's opinions on this topic before: HERE.
Nope... today we're going to branch off and focus on graded cards and their values.
In the last six months, I've picked up a bunch of PSA 10 graded rookie and insert cards for less than the actual grading fee price.



2001 UD Collectibles Playmakers #SE2 Ichiro Suzuki RC $2.83
1998 Bowman's Best "Refractors" #60 Greg Maddux (#'d to 400) $5.38
1995 Studio "Platinum Series" #8 Cal Ripken Jr. $3.75

1995-96 Ultra #274 Kevin Garnett RC $6.50
1992-93 Ultra #328 Shaquille O'Neal RC $3.36
1992-93 Hoops #442 Shaquille O'Neal RC $3.36

1998 Stadium Club Chrome "Refractors" #SCC6 Emmitt Smith $3.75
1998 Stadium Club Chrome "Refractors" #SCC14 Jerry Rice $5.38
1999 Finest "Refractors" #80 Barry Sanders $5.38

2009 Topps National Chicle #151 Michael Crabtree RC $2.69
2001 Pacific Dynagon "Retail" #108 LaDainian Tomlinson RC $4.03
1998 Stadium Club #182 Hines Ward RC $5.38
These are just the ones I spent under $7 for. I have a bunch of others I picked up in the $7 to $10 range.
Aren't the grading fees $6 to $7 alone? I don't get it.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Happy Wednesday everyone... I hope all of you enjoy the rest of your week. Sayonara!

More...
Nope... today we're going to branch off and focus on graded cards and their values.
In the last six months, I've picked up a bunch of PSA 10 graded rookie and insert cards for less than the actual grading fee price.



2001 UD Collectibles Playmakers #SE2 Ichiro Suzuki RC $2.83
1998 Bowman's Best "Refractors" #60 Greg Maddux (#'d to 400) $5.38
1995 Studio "Platinum Series" #8 Cal Ripken Jr. $3.75

1995-96 Ultra #274 Kevin Garnett RC $6.50
1992-93 Ultra #328 Shaquille O'Neal RC $3.36
1992-93 Hoops #442 Shaquille O'Neal RC $3.36

1998 Stadium Club Chrome "Refractors" #SCC6 Emmitt Smith $3.75
1998 Stadium Club Chrome "Refractors" #SCC14 Jerry Rice $5.38
1999 Finest "Refractors" #80 Barry Sanders $5.38

2009 Topps National Chicle #151 Michael Crabtree RC $2.69
2001 Pacific Dynagon "Retail" #108 LaDainian Tomlinson RC $4.03
1998 Stadium Club #182 Hines Ward RC $5.38
These are just the ones I spent under $7 for. I have a bunch of others I picked up in the $7 to $10 range.
Aren't the grading fees $6 to $7 alone? I don't get it.
Why even bother getting these graded if you're going to sell them so cheap?
Am I missing something?
Am I buying fakes?
Are graded cards a fad... and if so, is the fad officially over?
Am I missing something?
Am I buying fakes?
Are graded cards a fad... and if so, is the fad officially over?
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Happy Wednesday everyone... I hope all of you enjoy the rest of your week. Sayonara!
More...



Comment