So I have a small room available in my home and I was thinking about setting up a card room/man cave. Any members on this forum have some interesting setups in their homes? Perhaps any recommendations?
Pics would be awesome, if you have any available.
I would like to mount a card display on my wall. Anybody have experience with these? Kind of nervous that it might fall off the wall during an earthquake. Not sure how sturdy those things are...
Amazon.com: Baseball Card Display Case for Graded Cards 30 PSA Deep Beckett: Sports & Outdoors
This is what I mean by card display on my wall. I've seen advertisements in Beckett for these kind of companies as well.
Pics would be awesome, if you have any available.
I would like to mount a card display on my wall. Anybody have experience with these? Kind of nervous that it might fall off the wall during an earthquake. Not sure how sturdy those things are...

Amazon.com: Baseball Card Display Case for Graded Cards 30 PSA Deep Beckett: Sports & Outdoors
This is what I mean by card display on my wall. I've seen advertisements in Beckett for these kind of companies as well.
