Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damaged Baseball Card HOF

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Damaged Baseball Card HOF

    So, I am thinking about starting to keep track of traders Damaged Baseball Card in this thread. I saw SanJoseFuji post something similar, and thought this was a kind of cool idea. I personally will take in damaged cards if they are hard to find, and I can really use them and they are really nice. I will be adding a couple here in the next few days, and was curious what other people had for Damaged Baseball cards that they love!

    So, let's see what people have!

    Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

  • #2
    Good hunting Schwood... It's actually a pretty great way to turn a negative into a positive. I have an Ultra Pro 9-Pocket 10 page album halfway filled with damaged cards I've collected over the years. I just discovered my latest COMC order had a few more additions to the Damaged Card PC.
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

    My Website

    My Blog

    My Bucket

    sigpic

    Comment

    Working...
    X