Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THANK YOU "Woody"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • THANK YOU "Woody"

    I had a very nice "surprise" in today's mail. "Woody" sent me a nice "flock" of "Birds" !!!! "Woody", THANK YOU very much for thinking of me. I haven't had a chance to look through them yet, but I do appreciate you sending them to this "nest". Again, THANK YOU.

    Have a good afternoon, Rodney

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

  • #2
    If you dont mind me piggy-backing on your thread Mr. Rodney, Id like to take this opportunity to also thank Mr. Schwood for a package I recieved awhile back loaded with Dbacks. Very generous, dude!!

    Koodos to you, Sir!!!

    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

    Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

    Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

    Comment


    • #3
      Todd, I don't mind at all.

      "Woody", I just got done looking through the "flock" of "Birds". Thank you very much, it is a really nice "flock" of "HOF Birds" (and a few others). Especially a really great amount of Brooks Robinson cards. Thanks.

      The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

      Comment

      Working...
      X