First post Big bowman hit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post Big bowman hit!

Hey guys my names Stephen I'm from Houston. I started collecting about 3 months ago and after many pitiful boxes I finally have something worth sharing.

Last Thursday I went by my LCS, and the shop owner had saved me a box of bowman jumbo for 150. I was really hoping to hit something Rendon or boagarts for PC. I didn't hit anything memorable until 5th pack but when I did it was a huge rush. It was certainly a jaw dropper, I had already planned to be in Dallas area for business the following week so I did my best to bring this baby with me to BGS before I found a way to spill coffee in it or something. Alas, I'm glad I did...

Very exciting pull, ultimately I don't think I will keep this card very long, after seein some of the raw sales I think this card may be a little to expensive for me to own lol.

Hultzen refractor auto, nick maronde auto, storen red ice and duvall orange refractor came out of same box. And shop owner pulled josh bell orange auto out of next box.

Well anyways, I hope you guys like it, I'll probably put it on eBay in the next couple of weeks unless someone gives me a good offer to sell offline

Very nice pull.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

WOW huge hit Congrats on the pull
      Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

sell it while he is hot!
        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm kinda new to the hobby, do yall have any ideas what I might be able to get for this if I put it on $.99 no reserve?

Comment

Nice pull. I don't think I'd start it at 99 cents but maybe that's just me. No reserve, you could lose it to a low bid. I've seen the Blue for $600, and eBay has them listed for BIN $1400-$5000.
              Last edited by jwgreen68; 05-18-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Are you eBay seller frclothingtx?

Comment

yeah thats me. do you think its a weak listing? It's only the 2nd card i've ever listed, so I'm definetly still learning

Comment

I don't sell on eBay so I don't know. Its in the middle....

Comment

hmmm Do you know of any other avenues where i might have success finding a buyer, truth be told I would really love to avoid ebay fees on this one. Ebay and paypal will take over 100 dollars on a card like this

Comment

WOWZER! That card will bring in quite a bit of coin/yen here in Japan. Congrats on one of the biggest pulls of the product!
                        PC Japanese players and 2012 Tribute hits
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/TakaTanakaGiants
                        Ichiro, Matsui, Matsuzaka, Uehara, Okajima, etc.
                        http://s1109.photobucket.com/albums/...aTanakaGiants/

Comment

Working...
                        X