Saturday Night Five: Bob Feller Autographs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Night Five: Bob Feller Autographs

I know... I know. Bob Feller signed more autographs than any other baseball player in the history of the game. But besides his tremendous hall of fame career, isn't that one of the reasons he's so awesome?

It's impossible to calculate how much time he spent during his lifetime signing balls, baseball cards, photos, and other memorabilia items... but one thing is for sure... it wasn't for naught. There are thousands of baseball fans out there who cherish their Feller autographs and hold them dear to their heart.

It's unfortunate, but I never had the pleasure of meeting him in person. In fact, I didn't own an autograph of his until two years ago when I purchased a signed baseball (which I seem to have misplaced) from Steiner Sports.

But that's okay. I've picked up these autographed 8x10 photos to take the place of the ball:

The top two photos were purchased for $13.72 (tax & shipping included). Neither have a certificate of authenticity, but they look legit and came from the same online dealer where I purchased the next three autographed photos:

These three were a little more expensive. I paid $38.97 (tax & shipping included) for the trio.

However when you consider that PSA/DNA charges $20 to authenticate each Feller autograph, then $12.99 per photo isn't too bad of a deal. So what about you...

Do you own a Bob Feller autograph?

If so, did you acquire it in person?

I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend. Sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X