Blog Trade #24: All Tribe Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Trade #24: All Tribe Baseball

Last week, a simple comment left on a blog caused sort of a domino effect that resulted in two collectors smiling. Here's how it unfolded...

Step 1: I left a comment on one of It's like having my own Card Shop's posts.

Step 2:Baseball Dad over at All Tribe Baseball read the comment and emailed me. He generously offers to send me some oversized goodies for free.

Step 3: Nothing in life is free. So, I tell him I'll ship out some Cleveland Indians oddballs as compensation... and voila... a blind trade is created.

Step 4: Two content cardboard collectors. Click here if you want to see what I shipped.

And here's what he sent me:

A trio of 2003 Donruss Estrellas Posters...

5" x 7" Posters

Their matching cardboard counterparts...

And an unopened pack of 2003 Donruss Estrellas...

Well... it's not unopened anymore. Each pack contains 5 cards and a poster. And I just had to see which poster remained hidden in the pack. Here's what I pulled:

Albert Pujols! I'm definitely happy with this poster. He's starting to find his groove in LA... going 6 for 12 with 3 home runs in his last 3 games.

And if you're curious... here's the rest of the pack:

Francisco Rodriguez Insert

3 Former Yankees, a current Yankee, & a Carlos Lee

Thanks Baseball Dad for the very successful blind trade. I look forward to future transactions. Have a safe holiday weekend... and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X