Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Received packages from fuser & ucffans today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Received packages from fuser & ucffans today

    Thanks to Tim & Brett,
    received a Bobby Thigpen auto from Tim and a couple of Frank Thomas cards from Brett (2 which I needed for the PC)


    Thanks guys.

    Roy
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

    I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

  • #2
    No problem. I was just looking through some of my oddball cards - nothing valuable, but glad to see 2 that you did not have.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

    Comment


    • #3
      glad you like it roy
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

      my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

      Comment

      Working...
      X