Steiner Sports often has some ridiculous pricing on their products. A Derek Jeter autographed 8x10 for $1,099.99? Anyone interested in spending $404.99 on a Todd Helton autographed MLB baseball? Maybe a very rare Bob Feller autographed 8x10 for $169.99?
I guess that's the price you have to pay sometimes when purchasing autographs from legit and reputable companies. And I've said it before... a Certificate of Authenticity is only as good as the company's reputation. Which is why I'll purchase stuff from them every now and then when I see a decent sale.
I recently added two new balls to my HOF baseball collection during one of Steiner's3 for $99 sales:
Marichal was a 10x MLB All-Star and won more games in the 60's than any other pitcher in the MLB. He was also the first San Francisco Giants pitcher to throw a no-hitter.
Fingers was a 7x MLB All-Star, a 4x Rolaids Relief Man of the Year Award Winner, and the 1981 AL MVP & Cy Young Award Winner. He was also my childhood friend's uncle and the owner of one of the coolest mustaches in the history of mankind, so adding this ball to my collection was a no-brainer.
But the next ball I'm about to share is the finest, single most valuable autographed baseball in my collection:

More...
I guess that's the price you have to pay sometimes when purchasing autographs from legit and reputable companies. And I've said it before... a Certificate of Authenticity is only as good as the company's reputation. Which is why I'll purchase stuff from them every now and then when I see a decent sale.
I recently added two new balls to my HOF baseball collection during one of Steiner's3 for $99 sales:
Marichal was a 10x MLB All-Star and won more games in the 60's than any other pitcher in the MLB. He was also the first San Francisco Giants pitcher to throw a no-hitter.
Fingers was a 7x MLB All-Star, a 4x Rolaids Relief Man of the Year Award Winner, and the 1981 AL MVP & Cy Young Award Winner. He was also my childhood friend's uncle and the owner of one of the coolest mustaches in the history of mankind, so adding this ball to my collection was a no-brainer.
But the next ball I'm about to share is the finest, single most valuable autographed baseball in my collection:
Marichal Signed Ball = $33.33
Ruth/Gehrig Dual Signed Ball = $30,000.00
Little League Ball Signed By My Nephew = Priceless
My 8 year old nephew was recently visiting from Arizona and he gave me this autographed Little League ball. He's been playing for a couple of years now... so it's not from his rookie season. But it's the first and only autographed ball he's ever signed. Which makes this truly a one of a kind collectible. Domo arigato Ryan-san!Ruth/Gehrig Dual Signed Ball = $30,000.00
Little League Ball Signed By My Nephew = Priceless
More...





