Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 2012 Topps Allen and Ginter Blaster Boxes (LIVE)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Last Pack:

    Brett Lawrie RC
    Jair Jurrjens
    Pablo Sandoval
    Code Card
    Huston Street Mini
    David Price (What's In A Name)

    Comment


    • #17
      I struck out on these two blasters. Everything is for trade except for the Yankees and Reds stuff. Let me know what you can use or if you have any questions about a certain card.

      Comment


      • #18
        Join the club on Ginter Blaster strike outs! I never pull anything from those!!!.....lol

        Were any of those current, active Astros players?
        Currently looking for:
        Football: The Gronk!
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

        Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
        Go Cats!!!

        Trade page:
        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

        Comment


        • #19
          My brother has all the Retail luck. He got a game-used in both of his blasters and a Michael Phelps game-used in his only rack pack so far. It doesn't look as if I got any Astros, sorry.

          Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
          Join the club on Ginter Blaster strike outs! I never pull anything from those!!!.....lol

          Were any of those current, active Astros players?

          Comment


          • #20
            I can use these bud...

            Dustin Pedroia
            Carl Crawford
            Carl Crawford (What's In A Name)

            Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

            Comment

            Working...
            X