Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best MIKE TROUT Card Collection in the WORLD - HOLY GRAIL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best MIKE TROUT Card Collection in the WORLD - HOLY GRAIL

    Hello, I am new to Cardboard Connection, and wanted to get some feedback on a few of my collections. I believe I have the best card collections in the world of Mike Trout, Clayton Kershaw and Dylan Bundy. For now, I will list my Trout collection and will later post my Kershaw and Bundy collections. Please post here or message me if you or someone you know has a better Trout collection:

    Mike Trout:
    1) 2009 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor Auto #d/5 BGS 9.5/10
    2) 2009 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Auto #d/25 BGS 9.5/10
    3) 2009 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Auto #d/50 BGS 9.5/10
    4) 2009 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Auto #d/150 BGS 9.5/10
    5) 2009 Bowman Chrome Xfractor Auto #d/225 BGS 9.5/10
    6) 2009 Bowman Chrome Refractor Auto #d/500 BGS 9.5/10
    7) 2009 Bowman Chrome Base Auto BGS 9.5/10
    8) 2009 Bowman Sterling Black Refractor Auto #d/25 BGS 9.5/10
    9) 2009 Bowman Sterling Gold Refractor Auto #d/50 BGS 9.5/10
    10) 2009 Bowman Sterling Refractor Auto #d/199 BGS 9.5/10
    11) 2009 Bowman Sterling Auto BGS 10/10
    12) 2009 Bowman Sterling Auto BGS 9.5/10
    13) 2009 Bowman Sterling Auto BGS 9.5/10
    14) 2009 Donruss Elite Aspirations Auto #d/100 BGS 9.5/10
    15) 2009 Donruss Elite Auto BGS 9.5/10
    15) 2011 Finest Red Refractor Auto #d/25 BGS 9.5/9
    16) 2011 Finest Orange Refractor Auto #d/99 BGS 9.5/10
    17) 2011 Finest Green Refractor Auto #d/199 BGS 9.5/10
    18) 2011 Finest Xfractor Auto #d/299 BGS 9.5/10
    19) 2011 Finest Refractor Auto #d/499 BGS 9.5/10
    20) 2011 Bowman's Best BGS 9.5/10
    21) 2011 Bowman Sterling Black Refractor Auto #d/25 BGS 9.5/10
    22) 2012 Museum Collection Silver Framed Silver Auto #d/10 BGS 9.5/10

    For good measure, I also own a pair of Trout game used cleats during his rookie season. I love this kid and what he brings to the sport.
Working...
X