Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pride & Joy Of My PC

BA Benny asked...

Hey Fuji, what are the three most prized item in your collections? Value does not have to be a factor, but can be.

Out of all of the questions submitted last week, this is the one I found to be the most difficult and nearly impossible to answer. Why you ask? It's not because I lack treasured items. It's because I have too many. In fact I've spent the past week going through different items in my collection and found a ton I deem priceless and wouldn't trade or sell unless my life depended on it.

But
    BA Benny specifically asked for my top three, so three he shall receive:

Autographed Little League Ball

Two months ago, my nephew Ryan signed and gave me this ball. My collection of autographed balls includes several of my favorite players including Tony Gwynn and Kurt Suzuki (domo arigato The Big Kahuna), but the one my nephew gave me is in a league of its own.

Autographed Douglas Murray San Jose Sharks Ticket

Douglas Murray is my favorite San Jose Shark and last September he signed this ticket for me at their practice facility. But that's not the only reason it's one of my prized possessions. Every year, I take my nephew (Kobe) to a Sharks game for his Christmas present and this was the game we attended. It's also the game where Devin Setoguchi scored two goals and became my nephew's favorite player. Setoguchi might have moved on to Minnesota, but this ticket isn't going anywhere.

1956 Topps #30 Jackie Robinson

If I had to pick my favorite card in my collection, this would be it. I mean where should I begin? The card design is beautiful.
    Jackie Robinson broke the MLB color barrier and is remembered (by me) as being a positive role model... something I strive to be everyday in the classroom. The only downside to owning this card is that I truly own the card of my dreams.

Happy Wednesday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X