When I Was a Custom Card Designer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crackinwax View Post
    Did you get a response from Neshek? He is such an avid collector of cards and autos - I'd be curious to hear what he said about the card. I love the vintage cards by the way. Fleer did some great old school cards in the late 80's that I like.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Those look very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
        Did you get a response from Neshek? He is such an avid collector of cards and autos - I'd be curious to hear what he said about the card. I love the vintage cards by the way. Fleer did some great old school cards in the late 80's that I like.
        Yeah, he signed everything I made for him. I ended up making him so many that he got to know me by name. He posted about the cards a couple of times on his blog/message board--highlight of my custom card making years, that's for sure!

Originally posted by Jaysfan107 View Post
        Those look very nice!
        Thank you very much!
        sigpic
        CURRENT HAPPENINGS: 2013 Topps Triple Threads Charity Case Break
        ALWAYS HAPPENING: Take My Cards! (Free Cards)
        FUTURE HAPPENINGS: Holiday Gift Exchange
        TRADING: Want/Have/FT Lists - Last Updated: 10/1/13 - I collect Twins Prospect/FC/RC AUs

Comment

The next segment of WIWACCD is without a doubt the largest. So much so that I'm only going to show a few that have already been posted to the blog. We're talking damn near 200 customs. A new card is being revealed on the blog nearly every day during this year's baseball season. You can keep stay up-to-date with the cards as they're being posted by following along on my blog.

For now, here are a few of the 2010 GameDay OldSchool custom cards that have already been revealed.

Enjoy!
          sigpic
          CURRENT HAPPENINGS: 2013 Topps Triple Threads Charity Case Break
          ALWAYS HAPPENING: Take My Cards! (Free Cards)
          FUTURE HAPPENINGS: Holiday Gift Exchange
          TRADING: Want/Have/FT Lists - Last Updated: 10/1/13 - I collect Twins Prospect/FC/RC AUs

Comment

Working...
          X